Hasan Mithu Official it is my personal blog

Breaking

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

My Smartphone | Xiaomi S2 (Gold)


              WHAT SMARTPHONE I USEING                                      RIGHT NOW??

Hey There I’m Back With Another Question about my Smartphone.. So let’s talk about This.

Now I’m Using Xiaomi S2 Gold Version, I bought it in 2018. in those Days Xiaomi and Vivo was one of The best Smartphone provider company in Bangladesh. I bought it from Chandpur mobile shope it Cost Rs. 15,000 then, but I purchased it around Rs. 14,600 only because of EiD Offer. I’m Very exciting about to buy this phone. it has lots of features like Fast charging, Fingerprint and many more features..



Highlights


  • 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM |
  • 5.9 inch Full HD Display
  • 16MP Rear Camera | 12+5MP Front Camera
  • 3080 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
  • Octa Core 2.00GHz Processor
  •  Fingerprint Sensor
  •  Faceunlock Sensor
  • Fast Charging


But After Purchasing this phone all things are good but only The Camera is bullshit. The low light camera is very very bad quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment