Hasan Mithu Official it is my personal blog

Breaking

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

About Technical Hasan Mithu

Hey Guys

Today I am discuss My Lifestyle.


About Technical Hasan Mithu



Friends, I will talk about my life's concept. Hi, I'm a little boy in my family I am the only son of my father Ammu R Abbu. My Name is Hasan Mithu. I am from Bangladesh. Obviously my nationality is Bangladeshi. my religion is Islam. I am from Bangladesh little city chandpur.

By the way I opened a YouTube channel in 2017 December but it was closed for any reason. At that time there were only 100 subscribers on my channel. Then my mind was very bad.
 At this time there were so many 100 subscribers. Chrome forgot everything and in 2018 again made a new channel.



At last channel name Golden Boyes LTD our group channel. Learned with him, designed the website, created an app and designing app. Learned with him some ideas on how to open the google AdSense account.


Now I just read in class 10 .I am in a lot of tension in my SSC Examination. In my life there was only one girl I loved her more than my life but she told me. She does not want me anymore......😭😭😭. I am waiting my future life partner. When did he say when he came?


5 months ago I bought a new phone. But my luck is very bad. I went to a place but my phone was destroyed in the water. So far, I could not fix my phone.


I'm waiting to learn something new and to know something new. One real thing is that I can earn a money from internet. This is my life's and This is My Life. 😘😘😘


Read : https://techhSome Memories of 26 January [ School Life last days]

visit my office website Tech Hasan Mithu


              Powered By Technical Hasan                                         Mithu


Technical Hasan Mithu

No comments:

Post a Comment